Welcome!

The end always has some effect on me for I know that for every ending, a new beginning awaits...

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

All About Love


People nowadays are so inclined to the idea of love, most esp. the young ones. If there is one thing that probably didn’t change all throughout the generations, it’s probably the idea of people about love.

Lately, just before Valentine’s Day, I have noticed the trend of people changing their relationship status in Facebook from single to in a relationship. Curiously, there are also people who turned single just after the day of hearts. Whew, talking about drastic changes in relationship.

Then I thought to myself, is that how love is viewed today; something that is represented by a mere change of status? Now, I wonder how love will evolve in the years to come.

To be honest, I find it a little superficial. If you would think about it, how can you really say that you are in love? A cliché which has been asked by almost every one I know yet none had been able to give a definite answer. It should’ve been a rhetorical question, to say the least. It’s like asking a simple question that only needs a simple answer yet you can’t give any.

Now, I don’t know why I wrote this in my blog but maybe it was because of the air that is brought about by the love month. I know I’ve never been to a lot of relationships but I can say that love should not only be seen as a personal status, but something that is deeper; something that should be taken seriously.

Well, these are just my thoughts. I would love to hear yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment