Welcome!

The end always has some effect on me for I know that for every ending, a new beginning awaits...

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Beast Within

A few days ago, I was able to get the new Samsung Galaxy S II which a lot of people had been waiting for. To be honest, I'm of those people who kept on surfing the net for news scoops regarding the launching and arrival of this phone here in the country.

The tiny black box of Samsung Galaxy S II

I had been eyeing different prospects of suppliers and connections who will probably have the phone earlier than most retailers and sellers, and I was able to get lucky that one midnight, while I was so bored, I decided to check an online mobile phone seller and luckily, they already have ready stock of the new 1.2 GHz Dual-core flagship mobile device of Samsung which is the Samsung Galaxy S II.

Due to anticipation and unbounded excitement, I immediately contacted the supplier even if it was already very late, and luckily, I was able to reserve a unit for myself.

To be honest, the phone had not been officially launched here in the Phils. when I got the phone, which is probably a day or two earlier than the official launched which was held in Power Plant Rockwell.

I was just too eager to get the phone, and the owner of the shop (which I had been already doing transactions with in the past) agreed to give the phone to me (even if they are instructed to sell the device only after the launch) at a very reasonable price, much much lower than the SRP.

Here is a short unboxing video of the Samsung Galaxy S II, which is the successor to the popular Samsung Galaxy S.


Later on I'll be posting a walkthrough video of the phone itself. I'll just enjoy it first and try to observe how it operates, but so far, after two days of usage, I am very much satisfied with the phone. Operation is very smooth, and everything is blazing fast (thanks to the 1.2 dual-core CPU). The 8 Megapixel AF camera takes really vivid pictures (given the Super AMOLED Plus LCD) and the LED flash support is good enough for taking pictures in dimly lit environment.

Again, if you have questions, feel free to use the comments box below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment